Planechase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Worlds 100 Shards

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord
Admin

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Rules   The Rules EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 pm

The Rules

Here are the rules to this game.
1. This is not a vampire game. You all are expected to work together as a coterie. I do not want to see backstabbing, trying to kill each other or any other stupid shit. Yes PCs argue and sometimes they fight but keep it like a brother on brother fight.

2. I am creating an environment that is open and coterie friendly. Do not feel the need to try and keep shit secret from the other players. Because of the policy you all will notice that I created personal Forums. You all can see these forums, but I only want myself and the person who's name is on the forum, to type in it.

3. NO Spectators! Do not bring friends or family to watch the game. This game, this story is for you guys alone. Any extras who show up will be asked to leave and if they give me shit then I will cancel the game for the rest of that month.

4. During my pregame mediation you are not to disturb me in any way. I will allow minor whispering during this time but keep it to a minimum. I would recommend you take this time your self to get your mind it the right mood for this game and your character.

5. Do NOT sleep! If you fall asleep during my game then I will take great offense. You will be clearly sending me the message that my game sucks and that I'm a bad ST. If you fall asleep not only will I cancel the game for that night but you will be kicked from that game and all future games I ever run.

6. When you are at my game then you are at my game. Do not talk about other games. Pregame talk is ok, after game talk is ok, midgame break is ok, but not during my game.

7. If you feel I made a bad call on something or think I'm not running something by the book then feel free to speak up but do not argue. If at any time I say "I made and ST call" then you are to immediately drop it and talk to me after the game about it. This game will be way out side the norm and I may change powers and system shit depending on what works for that scene.

8. I run a serious style game. Try to keep the comedy and OOC crap to a minimum. The more you stay IC during the game the more you will feel the experience. Yes I did just say that may game is not just a game but an experience.

Thank you Johny Browne for making a base for the rules of my games.
Back to top Go down
https://planechase.rpg-board.net
Lord
Admin

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules   The Rules EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:38 am

Experience!

3 - For attending a game!
1-6 - Per game via Dice roll
1 - Food
1 - Ihop survey

Each night 1 person will get my Good Roleplay Shout out it for who in the night i thought did the best for their character (and/or entertained me the most.) This is worth 1 xp.

Unusual XP
2xp - What did you character learn about himself. This will be asked every few games (every 2 or 3 games)
3xp - Blood donation
more to come...
Back to top Go down
https://planechase.rpg-board.net

The Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planechase :: The Multiverse :: General-
Jump to: